Bell should be feeling rather smug; as the announcement is out that the Samsung Omnia II will be exclusive to Bell. In case you’ve forgotten, this is the phone that is powered by Windows Mobile 6.5, sports a 3.7-inch AMOLED WVGA display, 5-megapixel camera, Wi-Fi, GPS and 7.2Mbps UMTS/HSPA connectivity. The Omnia II has also earned the title of the “Official Mobile Device of the Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter Games”, especially since Bell dumped a bunch of money to be the official communications sponsor of the games. The Omnia II will be available next month, although specific release dates and pricing information haven’t been released just yet. Stay tuned!
Next Story: Cell Phones Reduce Bone Density?
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2012-07-20: Samsung Galaxy S3 Premium Edition Accessories Pack launches in Taiwan
- 2011-10-06: Samsung to launch London 2012 Olympic phone
- 2011-03-31: Samsung and VISA work together on NFC mobile payments for 2012 Olympics in London