Apparently Douwe Egberts thinks that consumers would like to interact more with the products we’re looking for on a more personal level, so creating a coffee machine that can interact with consumers might be the answer, right? The BeMoved can be operated via a large touchscreen, or via a motion sensitive camera. Users will be able to drag and drop virtual ingredients into the cup, explore more about coffee and even check out the news. If you want some action, you could engage in a shoot-em-up style game where you earn your coffee by jumping. Is this the future of coffee? Well, it certainly seems entertaining.
Next Story: Star Wars Tauntaun Wedding Cake
- 2013-10-15: Capsulekong Pays Homage To Donkey Kong While Serving You Coffee
- 2013-08-02: Coffee Machine Activated By Yawns
- 2013-08-02: Coffee Haus Kiosk Might Replace Your Barista One Day
- 2013-04-24: Have Coffee With Tim Cook For $50,000, The Money Goes To Charity
- 2013-02-13: KRUPS Barista EA9000 Fully Automated Cappuccino Machine