Sure, the BlackBerry Storm 2 might be just around the corner, but for those of you who already own a BlackBerry Storm and don’t want to upgrade just yet, the new OS 220.127.116.118 firmware will be released this Sunday, October 25th. This update should fix some existing problems by offering an improved browser, flick scrolling, threaded texting, and faster app loading. The downside is that the update can’t be done OTA (over-the-air), rather you’ll need a computer. You can pick up the firmware update here when it’s released. As usual, remember to backup your files and settings before trying a firmware update.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: blackberry, blackberry storm,
- Seen at: unwiredview