BMW’s original C1 scooter wasn’t too popular (read: fail), but they’ve come up with a concept of the C1 powered by electric, and maybe that might appeal to environment-conscious folks. It still keeps the same roll cage, which certainly won’t make it the prettiest bike around. The C1 tops out at 62mph, though it can hit nearly 50mph in 7 seconds. The idea of this concept bike was to provide a safe alternative to cars in traffic-clogged cities. This doesn’t seem like it will be mass produced anytime soon, but would you be dreaming of one in the future?
Next Story: FCC Questions Google Voice Call Blocker
- 2014-04-10 BMW OLED Laser Lights To Shape The Future Of Vehicle Lighting Systems
- 2014-01-08 BMW Self-Driving Car “Drifts” Around Bends
- 2013-12-20 BMW i8 Key Fob Concept Is Pretty Futuristic
- 2013-12-03 Amazon Cloud Player Now Arrives On BMW And MINI Cooper
- 2013-10-11 BMW i3 Gets Range Extender Option
- 2009-10-04 BMW Lovos Concept Is Frightening