Sometimes you just have to take pity on cellphones, last time people used to claim that it caused cancer, now it’s being blamed for bone degeneration. Next we’ll have a study that concludes that cell phones make is hungry or something. A recent study has surfaced that wearing a cell phone on a belt clip may result in lower bone density, thanks to the phone’s electromagnetic radiation. Hopefully this study isn’t all that accurate, after all, who doesn’t own a cell phone nowadays?
Next Story: Spooky DIY Tesla Radio
- 2014-03-05: Video Of Kids Reacting To A Rotary Phone Might Make You Feel Old
- 2013-09-13: 'The Bags That Talk' By Designer Sean Miles
- 2013-04-10: Mobile Phones Useful For End-Of-Life Instructions
- 2012-05-17: Survey: Most Americans play games on phones to kill time
- 2011-10-12: Samsung to sell modified Galaxy handsets to avert Dutch ban