One of Apple’s patents have surfaced, where it will feature a technology known as “Contact Tracking and Identification Module for Touch Sensing”, making it seem as though it will be an extension of the exiting Multi-Touch system, albeit one will see integrated elements from two hands instead of just a few fingers. Those who find typing, pointing and scrolling functions to be old hat, this patent offers methods for 3D manipulation and handwriting which is definitely new and unheard of, bypassing the standard limitations of traditional input systems found in the market today.
Next Story: Monster Heartbeats launched
- 2014-01-16 Apple FaceTime Invention Boasts Of Face Morphing And Image Matching To Ensure That Video Remains Smooth
- 2014-01-09 iPhone 6 Could Feature 8MP Camera Only
- 2013-12-17 Apple Patents 'Desk-Free' Computer
- 2013-12-11 Apple Awarded Patent For Curved Screens
- 2013-12-08 Apple Spent $60 Million Fighting Samsung In Court
- 2011-02-17 Apple hogs up to 60% of world's touch panels
- 2010-01-30 Apple iPad Costs $270.50 To Manufacture?
- 2010-04-02 HTC Files Another Tablet Device Patent