You’ve probably seen some weird things on Craigslist in the past, but this one is certainly something that would make you sit up and take notice (and we hope it’s not for the wrong reasons). The poster of this weird as is looking for an Astronaut, one that is willing to take the experimental flight to Titan. That on its own probably sounds bad enough, but to make it worse, the person is fairly sure that you’re make it to Titan, just that there won’t be enough fuel for you to go home. So it looks like they’re looking for someone to go on a suicide mission to Titan. Apparently you’ll be reimbursed $25,000 for your efforts, but somehow we think that it’s a raw deal. What do you think?
Next Story: Nikon D3s Announcement Next Week?
- 2014-04-17: Eyefi Cloud Introduced
- 2014-04-17: Michaels Arts And Crafts Retailer Confirms Customer Data Security Breach
- 2014-04-17: Amazon Germany Workers Go On Strike Again
- 2014-04-17: Transfer Power Wirelessly Within 5m Radius
- 2014-04-17: Walmart Launches A Money Transfer Service