[CEATEC 2009] Korean company Soundgraph is demonstrating how it can control up to 6 small USB displays connected to a single PC. The idea is to turn these displays into dedicated touch devices like a media player, a calendar, photo frame and so on. One master application runs on the computer itself and that is where the smartness happens. It’s pretty cool and I’ll have to find out if it is possible to write our own apps in there. I’d love to see an Ubergizmo app, haha. The displays cost between $200 and $300 and seem to be 5” to 8” large in size.
- Often copied, never equaled – the Wearable Technologies Conference is back in Munich on January 27 and 28!
- Emotiv Lifesciences Christmas Party
- DataBeat 2013 Conference From Dec 4-5 In Silicon Valley
- APPNATION V From Dec 3-4 In San Francisco Coming Up
- THANK YOU! Digital Fall 2013 Was Amazing, And We Have A Winner
- Follow: CEATEC, ceatec 2009, USB,