Want to make your own MIDI footpedal? The task might seem daunting at first, but you can take heart, as Marc Fischer has successfully built his own DIY MIDI footpedal, made form a pocket-sized MIDI keyboard, and a few blocks of wood. It’s always interesting to see the various kinds of DIY projects that people can come up with, and if you’ve got something cool to share with us, be sure to post it in the comments section!
Next Story: Pystar Taunts Apple With Rebel EFI
- 2014-04-20: DIY Web-Shooter To Complement Your Cyclops Ruby Quartz Visor
- 2014-03-27: DIY ‘Cyclops’ Laser Visor Lets You Cosplay As An X-Man
- 2014-03-26: Gamebuino, The Arduino Handheld Console
- 2014-03-10: Fully Functioning LEGO Keyboard Is The Coolest Thing Ever
- 2014-02-27: Toro-bots Help Out In Your Garden Reorganization Effort