Patria Aviation Oy has been working on a flexible-yet-durable, functional-yet-adaptable antenna for the past 18 months or so, making realities of communicating with one another through your sleeve is no longer in the realm of science fiction but reality instead. It doesn’t run on magic though, relying on flexible antennas to hook up “to Iridium satellites (whose low-altitude operations do not require large antennas)” for outgoing calls. Too bad you can’t take outgoing calls which pretty much makes the whole situation ironic – won’t you want to call others with a patch communicator in the first place?
Next Story: Ooma Telo ships
- 2013-06-03 Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15 Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08 Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03 Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03 Phinergy Air Car Concept