Motorola’s Droid smartphone has just passed the scrutiny of folks at the FCC, where it will soon hit the market via AT&T with its widespread 3G network, playing catch up with the GSM version that made it past FCC hurdles a few days back. Any of you out there going to make the upgrade to this handset?
Next Story: Interactive MultiTouch Sphere
- 2014-04-23 Next-gen Moto X & Moto G Will Continue To Use Near-Stock Android
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-20 Moto G LTE And Ferrari Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-04-20 Moto E Specifications Leaked
- 2014-04-18 Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2009-10-28 Motorola DROID from Verizon Wireless
- 2009-11-10 Motorola Droid shifts 100,000 units
- 2009-12-12 Motorola Zeppelin Visits The FCC?