Motorola’s Droid smartphone has just passed the scrutiny of folks at the FCC, where it will soon hit the market via AT&T with its widespread 3G network, playing catch up with the GSM version that made it past FCC hurdles a few days back. Any of you out there going to make the upgrade to this handset?
Next Story: Interactive MultiTouch Sphere
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2009-10-28: Motorola DROID from Verizon Wireless
- 2009-11-10: Motorola Droid shifts 100,000 units
- 2009-12-12: Motorola Zeppelin Visits The FCC?