[CEATEC 09] Fujitsu was showing many eye-catching concept phones and I shot photos from the best ones for the (upcoming!) photo gallery. I personally like the Kwak Yeon concept that looks like a pebble (above), and the Camelephone that would fit in any interior. Both have a pure design and seem to cut things to the bare minimum – which is definitely not how I use my phone, but I got caught in a “design moment”, right there. Let’s hope that some of them will become real products as they would look great on a desk! Last minute addition: the Fold-a-phone concept is great, as the design is based on what folded paper looks like.
Next Story: Mobile Virtual Shopping with Japan's KDDI
- 2013-10-03 TDK Heat-Assisted Magnetic Recording Boosts HDD Capacity (HAMR)
- 2013-10-03 Mitsubishi Car Display System Sports Free Form Screen
- 2013-10-03 This Nissin Cup Noodle Has Touched The Allspark!
- 2013-10-03 NTT docomo Showcases Dragon Quest Metal Slime Smartphone
- 2013-10-03 Mazda Shakin’ Racer App Gives Your Arm A Workout