Are you a frequent flyer who relies on your iPod or iPhone for your portable entertainment needs instead of outdated inflight movies? The Griffin eXport In-Flight Video Cable ought to be a staple accessory for you then – it allows you to hook up either an iPhone or iPod to the in-flight entertainment system that is in your airplane seat, showing off all content and data at the same time, thanks to the Panasonic eXport port standard that gained Apple’s approval and is under the “Works with iPhone” and “Made for iPod” programs. Hopefully this means all airlines will make changes and include these ports in all airplane seats considering the sheer number of iPod and iPhone owners out there.
Next Story: Sagem and Puma to team up
- 2013-09-06: Griffin MultiDock Updated To Charge A Variety Of Mobile Devices
- 2013-08-16: Moto X Gets PowerDock Accessory By Griffin
- 2013-07-17: Griffin PowerDock 5 Will Charge Up To 5 iOS Devices At Once
- 2013-04-19: Griffin's Crayola Light Marker For The iPad Lets Your Kids "Paint" With Light
- 2013-03-20: Griffin Unveils A Host Of Accessories For The Samsung Galaxy S4