Ever wondered how Guitar Hero on a console is going to be played without those faux plastic guitars? Well, it won’t rely on the add on that you will find with the Nintendo DS version, that’s for sure. After all, it will use a standard electromyograph attached to the forearm, where the game will react to the position and pressure of all five fingers. Pure genius if you ask us, and it surely goes some lengths in reducing the amount of clutter in your living room at the same time.
- 2014-03-18 Guitar Hero, DJ Hero, Band Hero Catalog Will Be Shutting Down End Of March
- 2011-11-04 Royal Data Throne made out of printed circuit boards
- 2011-11-02 Tweephone hack is definitely something worth looking at
- 2011-10-28 Wearable light organ activated by sound
- 2011-04-12 Guitar Hero not dead, series is on "hiatus"
- 2011-02-14 Guitar Hero controller used for Marvel vs. Capcom
- 2011-02-09 Activision axes Guitar Hero and True Crime