Honda’s Bicycle Simulator will go on sale from February 2010 onwards, where it was specially manufactured in order to help out in the niche market of traffic safety education. This allows future bicycle riders to experience real world road conditions without running the risk of being part of the statistics themselves. Apart from that, a rider evaluation session will follow the riding simulation so that users can learn traffic rules and manners in a more enjoyable manner. The simulator will come with a variety of courses including “going to school,” “going to the grocery store,” “going to cram school” and “going to a local shopping street” for a more realistic experience, where it can also be catered for user groups of different ages.
Next Story: Amber Alert GPS: another child tracking device
- 2013-11-14: Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- 2013-09-16: R2-D2 With Built-In Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 Now Available For $800
- 2013-02-14: Sony EyePad Patent Filed
- 2013-02-06: Angry Birds Cartoon Series Coming In Spring, Says Rovio
- 2012-01-11: Wedding Entertainment System - wedding invitation like a boss!