Honda has just unveiled its 2-wheel drive EV-Cub at the Tokyo Auto Show that merges both the old and the new, where this slick concept offers up to a touted 282 miles per gallon with the assistance of its batteries that can be juiced up via a power outlet or using solar power if you happen to live in a tropical climate that gets bright sunlight all year round. With vehicles like these, looks like petrol stations might be out of business in the future.
Next Story: HP Compaq L2105tm works with Windows 7
- 2014-02-06: Honda XS-1 Spotted In India
- 2014-01-23: Honda Looks To Tech To Prevent Speeding Cars From Hitting Pedestrians
- 2014-01-15: Honda Solar Power Compatible EV Charger Developed
- 2013-12-05: Honda's Smartphone Case N Comes With Air Bags
- 2013-12-03: Honda Gets Deeper iOS Integration With Display Audio
- 2010-04-13: Honda EV-neo electric scooter to hit China, cuts down on pollution