This article was filed in and was tagged with irobot and Robot.
A presentation from iRobot shows a primitive, but working, concept of soft and deformable robot. The deformable shell not only allows the robot to change shape and size, but it can also be used as a “muscle” to initiate motion. Check out the video.
Next Story: Internet down for one hour in Sweden
- 2014-03-24: Masked Animatronic Robot Dances In An Extremely Lifelike Manner
- 2014-01-06: KEECKER Connected Robot Unveiled
- 2013-12-12: Polycom RealPresence in the new Anybots Q(X) Virtual Presence
- 2013-09-05: “Superman” Robot Lifts 80 Times Its Own Weight
- 2013-06-16: Cat-like Robot Hails From Switzerland
- 2011-04-05: iRobot 110 FirstLook: a small robot spy on wheels
- 2011-03-18: iRobots to go where no humans can go in Japan
- 2011-02-12: DIY your own telepresence robot for $500