Sony Ericsson and Dolce&Gabbana have launched the Jalou “design” handset in the U.K. Here’s the official video teaser (1mn28s). The phone has gold accents plated in 24 carat gold and will go for $800, but expect street prices to be lower. What kind of phone is it? For a luxury phone, it has quite a few features: camera, 3.5G, FM Radio, pedometer, mirror, Exchange sync… what? Exchange support? Yes, but we don’t know if contacts and calendars are synchronized too. Hopefully they are. Conclusion: shiny doesn’t mean dumb. Video in the full post.
- Huawei Glory 4 Or Honor 4 Could Be Introduced Next Week
- Forbes: Windows Phone Could Overtake iOS In Due Time
- Olloclip Macro 3-In-1 Photo Lens
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Heyday App Creates A Journal Of Your Life Without Your Input
- Follow: gold, luxury, mobile, sony ericsson,
- Seen at: chipchick