JVC has taken the plunge into the world of Blu-ray players by introducing the XV-BP11 which won’t impress anyone but the uninformed, unfortunately . After all, it is only capable of recognizing Blu-ray Profile 1.1, which means you won’t be able to take advantage of Internet features even if you wanted to, but it does have its saving grace of measuring a mere 1.5″ tall. Features include a front-panel USB connection, native support for AVCHD (H.264) video, HDMI 1.3 connectivity, RCA video and coaxial audio and analog audio connections. Expect the $200 price tag to be a barrier for the JVC XV-BP11 when it comes to sales figures since informed customers would most probably settle for a PS3 instead.
Next Story: Nvidia Ion 2 chipset coming out late this year?
- 2014-01-07: JVC Everio Rugged And Weather-Proof Camcorders Unveiled
- 2013-07-25: JVC Unveils GC-XA2 Rugged Camera
- 2013-01-22: JVC MirrorLink Receiver Delivers Seamless Smartphone Control
- 2013-01-08: JVC GC-PX100 Camera Is Designed For Fast And Easy Handling
- 2012-10-17: JVC 3D HDTV wears the Smart TV mantle