New Yorkers, it is time you sit up and take notice the next time you head down to the Bedford Ave L station as that place has benefitted from an LCD display which shows the exact position of where the cars on the line are at that very moment, making it much easier for you to know just how much longer you have to wait for your ride. This is part of a test program at the moment, and hopefully the authorities in charge will expand it to other lines in the near future.
Next Story: Yinlips Projector MP5 priced
- 2011-06-07: Toshiba and Sony might combine LCD operations
- 2011-05-16: Toshiba ups display ante with 367ppi LCD, targets cellphones
- 2011-05-14: Samsung tablet display ups resolution ante among peers
- 2011-03-30: Samsung first off the blocks with mass production of transparent LCD panels
- 2010-11-05: Planar SA2311W display does the 3D jig at 120Hz