Leaf has rolled out the Aptus II digital back that will cost you a cool €5,995 as it ships from next month onwards. If you so desire, you can also pick up Phase One’s 645AF camera body with an 80mm lens to go along with the back although that would mean forking out another €2,000. Guess medium format cameras are starting to be more affordable (I use this word loosely here) compared to the older days. The Leaf Aptus II digital back is able to boast a fast capture rate of 0.9 fps, and comes with a 22-megapixel sensor, a 2.5″ touchscreen LCD display, 12-stop dynamic range and 25-400 ISO range.
Next Story: Motorola Droid to hit Best Buy this weekend
- 2013-10-17: Fujifilm X-E2 Interchangeable Lens Camera Announced
- 2013-04-29: Fujifilm FinePix JZ700 Digital Camera
- 2013-04-12: Artificial Leaf, Heal Thyself!
- 2013-01-15: Nissan Leaf Gets $6,400 Discount
- 2012-10-24: Nissan Leaf could be new face of all-electric taxi fleet
- 2011-12-01: Nissan LEAF packs enough juice to power a home
- 2011-10-05: Nissan LEAF to home charging system at CEATEC