The folks at the FCC have given their nod of approval for the LG KF700 to be released, where it will support AT&T bands despite the mobile carrier not revealing anything about bringing this handset to the masses anytime soon. Features of the LG KF700 include a sliding keypad, a WQVGA resolution display at 240 x 400 resolution with the very high possibility of a touchscreen display to keep up with the times.
Next Story: Motorola Devour on the horizon
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Japanese Market Variant Presumably Leaked Online
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Rumored For June Announcement, July Release
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-02-11: LG Earbuds Which Tracks The Heart Rate Hits The FCC
- 2014-01-24: LG G Pad 8.3 With LTE Might Knock On Verizon’s Door
- 2013-11-21: LG G Flex For Sprint Passes Through The FCC