Monster Cable hsa just unveiled its Heartbeats in-ear headphones that was clearly influenced by the Lady Gaga earphones, targeting the fashion conscious. With three models to choose from Stateside, you will be able to find a model without an inline microphone/remote combo that ships in black, all-chrome and rose/silver colors for $120 this October 18th. The other variant would boast in-line controls will come in a basic black color for $150 later this month. Last but not least would be the rose/silver version that will ship with similar controls albeit as a Haute Couture edition, hurting your pocket by $180, but at least you have until the holidays to save up since it will be shipping sometime then.
Next Story: Punch Camera concept
- 2014-04-17: Tonino Lamborghini Unveils Trio Of In-Ear Headphones
- 2014-04-04: Sony MDR-HW700DS Is World’s First 9.1ch Digital Surround Wireless Headphones System
- 2014-04-04: Phiaton's Bridge MS 500 Headphones Look Pretty Sleek
- 2014-03-20: Samsung Premium Headphones Lineup Reportedly Coming Soon
- 2014-03-05: Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced