The Motorola DROID isn’t even out in the market yet, but that has not stopped Verizon Wireless from putting up its car kit tha will cost $29.99 a pop, where you can choose from a couple of specialized magnetic docks. The first one is the Phone Holder for DROID that will fit into your vehicle to function with the DROID’s car mode, paving the way for a simplified interface for calling and navigation. As for the Multimedia Station for DROID, this dock transforms your DROID into a bedside alarm clock that also keeps you updated on weather conditions, doubling up as a multimedia station when you need some entertainment. They will both hit the market at the same time as with the DROID.
Next Story: HTC Droid Eris press images leak
- 2013-12-16: Motorola DROIDs Undergo Soak Test
- 2013-07-16: Verizon Motorola Droid Ultra, MAXX And Mini Could Get July 23rd Announcement
- 2013-02-22: Motorola Droid RAZR And RAZR MAXX To Receive Jelly Bean
- 2012-11-19: Droid DNA Review
- 2012-11-13: Droid DNA Hands-On!
- 2011-02-11: Stock Android Gingerbread ROM appears for Droid
- 2010-08-26: Verizon delivers Flash 10.1 update for Motorola Droid
- 2010-12-08: Certain Droid X and Droid received Android 2.2.1 updates