It looks as though the Motorola Droid will be making its debut this coming Saturday if this leaked document is to be believed, despite contrary information that there will be an official unveiling on October 28th. After all, surely no one would go to great lengths to conjure up images of digital inventory screens from electronics retailer Best Buy in order to get their 15 minutes of Photoshop fame, eh? While the inventory screen does not point towards the Droid as the handset in question, it does come with specifications which reveals the smartphone’s identity, including a 5-megapixel camera, QWERTY keyboard and most tellingly, the Android operating system. It looks set to hit the market for $600 without any carriers subsidies or contracts.
Next Story: BlackBerry Storm2 emulator discovered
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2011-02-11: Stock Android Gingerbread ROM appears for Droid
- 2010-08-11: Droid X Review
- 2010-08-16: Motorola Droid 2 plagued with signal problems?
- 2010-08-26: Verizon delivers Flash 10.1 update for Motorola Droid
- 2010-12-08: Certain Droid X and Droid received Android 2.2.1 updates