The image explains the title nicely, but this naturmobil car from Iranian inventor Hadi Mirhejazi transmit the horse’s power to the wheels via a treadmill. The “emissions” is more of an issue but it has apparently been solved by connecting a bag directly to the “exhaust”. If you have not noticed, this is the 2-seats “coupe” version.
Next Story: Garmin Nuvi 1450 introduced quietly
- 2014-03-27: SociBot Mini Predicts Emotions, “Wears” Human Faces
- 2013-11-18: Woosh Water Station Takes A Second Look At Drinking Fountain
- 2013-10-23: Dolphins Inspire Invention Of Rescue Radar
- 2013-08-12: Upside Down Car Unveiled
- 2013-06-30: Teen Creates Flashlight Powered By Human Hand’s Heat