NEC’s latest WiMAX router comes in the form of the AtermWM3300R where it will boast embedded 802.11b/g connectivity (what, no N support?), support for multi SSID functions, security protocols including WEP and WPA. You can connect to it via USB or Wi-Fi depending on your preference or circumstance, letting you connect to the Internet virtually wherever you are as long as you’re under the umbrella of a WiMAX coverage area, of course.
Next Story: Android handset does resemble HTC Magic
- 2013-11-14: NEC PaPeRo Petit Announced
- 2013-11-12: NEC Develops Cameraless Monitoring System
- 2013-10-02: NEC NeoFace Face Recognition Technology
- 2013-09-30: NEC Portable DNA Analyzer aims for 30 minute identification window
- 2013-08-01: NEC Quits Making Smartphones, Maintains Tablet Market