The Nokia N900 might have just been released, and that even having the handset not ship in selected countries just yet, but that has not stopped an image of what is touted to be its successor – the Nokia N920 Internet Tablet from popping up at the Nokiaport.de forum. The photo you see here looks pretty real, where it will feature a 4.13″ capacitive touchscreen display in a thin chassis, and most strikingly enough, it won’t come with a physical keyboard. No word on its release, but chances are it might make an appearance at Mobile World Congress 2010.
Update: This has been confirmed to be a hoax, which is too bad, considering that it would probably be a rather nice phone if Nokia really decided to come up with such a device.
Next Story: Logitech Gaming Keyboard G110
- 2011-06-01: Qualcomm Keynote @ Uplinq 2011
- 2011-05-31: T-Mobile Will Ride HSPA+ to 672Mbps. Possibly Beyond
- 2011-05-25: Sony Ericsson revamps strategy, will release new models but stop software support, says Eldar Murtazin
- 2011-05-24: iPhone 3GS won't be upgraded to iOS 5.x, says Eldar Murtazin
- 2011-05-10: Google I/O 2011 wrap-up