If at first you don’t succeed, try again. That’s what Nokia did with the N-Gage brand, moving on from a gaming-centric cellphone all those years ago to a software platform some time back, but to no avail after exhausting either avenue. The Finnish cellphone company has decided to shut down the N-Gage platform from next year onwards, choosing instead to offer its entire gaming selection via the Ovi Store content portal. Would that mean all your hard earned high scores on the server will be wiped out as well?
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility