The Ooma Telo web-based home phone is now ready to ship to your home, where new users will benefit from free US local and long distance calls courtesy of their current Internet connection. This would also mean an end to monthly fees, although you will still need to maintain your broadband connection apart from the initial cost of the Ooma home phone. Features available with the Ooma Telo include caller ID, call waiting and 911 emergency services which will be free. The Ooma Telo will retail for $250 a pop – any takers, or do you just use your cellphone for all your home calls since ditching your landline eons ago?
- 2013-09-16: Fairphone Is First Fair Trade Smartphone In The World
- 2013-08-26: Instant Pizza Button On Your Hotel Phone
- 2013-07-23: Samsung Phone Runs On Urine
- 2013-07-10: Toddler Purchases Vintage Car By Accident Over Dad's Phone
- 2013-04-12: Phone Camera Assists Medical Field Again