If you’re fussy about the quality of the coffee you drink daily, the Perfect Pod Maker might be something that you’ll want to check out. It allows you to make your own coffee pods, and it supports most brands, including Senseo, Melitta, Simple Human, Juan Valdez, Bunn Home Cafe, Bunn-o-matic, Mr. Coffee, Hamilton Beach etc. For $39.95, you get the machine, and a set of 40 pod papers. Fill up the filter cup with your own ground beans, pop it into the electric pod maker and you’re ready to go!
Next Story: Mainnav MG-600 For Cyclists
- 2013-10-15: Capsulekong Pays Homage To Donkey Kong While Serving You Coffee
- 2013-08-02: Coffee Machine Activated By Yawns
- 2013-08-02: Coffee Haus Kiosk Might Replace Your Barista One Day
- 2013-04-24: Have Coffee With Tim Cook For $50,000, The Money Goes To Charity
- 2013-02-13: KRUPS Barista EA9000 Fully Automated Cappuccino Machine