Sony has revamped its PlayStation Store in a major way to coincide with the PSP Go’s launch, where you will now be able to enjoy a slew of new titles to further help the PSP Go move along with some old classics being sold at a discounted price. For example, Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords PSP will experience a temporary price drop to just $7.99, while Cube is on sale at $4.99. Other titles that have experienced a temporary price drop or are on sale will also include Dead Head Fred, PQ: Practical Intelligence Quotient and its sequel, WTF: Work Time Fun, Prinny: Can I Really be the Hero?, Holy Invasion of Privacy, Badman! and TV Show King. Are you rocking with a PSP Go yet?
Next Story: Thanko DTLMP45AV portable media player
- 2013-11-03: PS3 PlayStation Store Gets PayPal Support
- 2013-05-21: Sony Begins Testing Improved Video Streaming Service For PlayStation Store
- 2013-01-14: Sony PlayStation Store Version 1.02 Updated
- 2012-11-04: PS Store for PS3 revamped
- 2012-09-19: Sony announces PlayStation Store for PlayStation Mobile