Remember the Pleo robotic dinosaur that offered a whole new way to interact with your toys as it comes with sensors and AI that is able to be soothed whenever you pet it? Well, it might have gone extinct a while back, but thanks to the wonders of modern technology, we don’t even need its DNA to resurrect the little bugger. Jetta, the company who purchased the rights to Pleo several months ago, recently decided to relaunch Pleo under the Innvo (Innvo Labs Corporation) brand. You can now head on to the Pleo World site by placing orders on its online store.
- 2014-03-24: Masked Animatronic Robot Dances In An Extremely Lifelike Manner
- 2014-01-06: KEECKER Connected Robot Unveiled
- 2013-12-12: Polycom RealPresence in the new Anybots Q(X) Virtual Presence
- 2013-09-05: “Superman” Robot Lifts 80 Times Its Own Weight
- 2013-06-16: Cat-like Robot Hails From Switzerland