After Apple’s amazing success with the iPhone, it’s no surprise to hear rumors of an Apple tablet, which has been going around for some time now. It does seem that there is some credibility to the whole thing, especially since latest reports state that a group led by Time Inc. is looking to come up with a digital store for magazines and sell their content in digital format. With the success the iPhone has had, it’s not surprise that publishers are drooling over Amazon’s Kindle and the rumored Apple Tablet. In the latest reports, it seems that Apple isn’t too happy with the approach that the publishers want to take, which shouldn’t be too surprising to anybody, especially since Apple is well known for doing things their way. It will certainly be interesting to see what kind of tablet device Apple will come up with, and how it will affect the market.
Next Story: Jailbreak For The iPhone 3.1 Is Here
- 2014-01-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-12-10: HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10: Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- 2013-12-06: No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-09-06: LG G Pad: Hands On Review
- 2011-10-05: Amazon WhisperSync to take on iCloud?
- 2011-04-06: Teens expect iPhone in the coming year
- 2010-01-25: Apple Tablet Runs iPhone Apps?
- 2010-01-25: Will AT&T Lose Its iPhone Exclusivity This Week?
- 2010-09-21: Jorno iPhone Keyboard Offers Compact Foldable Design