Most parents, especially first timers, are extremely wary of the threats of external viruses and bugs that could cause harm to their newborn. Others go the extra mile by making sure the baby’s bottle they use is always microwaved liberally and wiped away with a disinfectant-laced wipe to make sure no bacteria or nasty viruses will play havoc with baby’s immune system. The Ultraviolet Baby Bottle takes a different approach, featuring an ultraviolet rays lamp at the base alongside an amplification pipe up the center. Screw off the top and screw it on the bottom will see the ultraviolet light kick in, helping disinfect the bottle there and then. This is just a concept, right now.
Next Story: Samsung Plus memory cards coming your way
- 2013-12-16: Piv-O Convertible Stroller Can Provide Years Of Transportation For Your Child
- 2013-02-28: Woman Allows Internet To Name Her Baby For $5,000
- 2012-04-05: 2 Year Old Baby Blitzes through Windows Phone like a Pro
- 2012-01-22: Animatronic baby is freaky
- 2011-10-03: iCub robot looks like a scary baby