Will robots be future pets in homes? That could very well be the case with RayTron and their new Chapit household robot that was specially designed to up the ante in the cuteness department. Chapit boasts voice recognition technology that enables it to respond to phrases and commands – pretty much like a well-trained dog, albeit sans poop and pee to clean up after. In essence, Chapit might just be your very own voice-activated universal remote in your living room. No idea on pricing for Chapit though.
Next Story: Witstech A81 MID
- 2014-03-24: Masked Animatronic Robot Dances In An Extremely Lifelike Manner
- 2014-01-06: KEECKER Connected Robot Unveiled
- 2013-12-12: Polycom RealPresence in the new Anybots Q(X) Virtual Presence
- 2013-09-05: “Superman” Robot Lifts 80 Times Its Own Weight
- 2013-06-16: Cat-like Robot Hails From Switzerland