The world of gaming has always moved towards a more realistic experience, and this could come true from as early as 2010 if Real Time Race has their way. The company has been working on a system which will place players side-by-side with drivers in real races, allowing the gamer to manipulate the video recording of the track during live coverage, placing the gamer in a real car and racing in real time against the pros. Sounds pretty neat, but going up against seasoned pros and veterans sounds futile especially in a sport like racing as most people will probably be left eating dust.
Next Story: Regen Reverb solar-powered iPod dock
- 2013-05-28: Meizu MX3 Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Encourages More Hardware Detail Speculation
- 2013-04-04: Robot Plays Rock-Scissors-Paper With Humans
- 2013-01-15: NRA Releases Shooting Game
- 2012-11-14: Steve Wozniak teams up with Danny Trejo in new iOS game
- 2012-06-18: Amazing Spider-Man game trailer debuts, iOS and Android fans carve a smile