Robot Force has just taken their 120cm tall bipedal robot out for a stroll, basically seeing it cross the street. The robot was able to do so without suffering from any navigational problems keeping its balance while ambling along at 30cm/s even on an uneven road surface. Could we be looking at a robot to help the blind cross the road next?
Next Story: Anti H1N1 suit
- 2014-03-24: Masked Animatronic Robot Dances In An Extremely Lifelike Manner
- 2014-01-06: KEECKER Connected Robot Unveiled
- 2013-12-12: Polycom RealPresence in the new Anybots Q(X) Virtual Presence
- 2013-09-05: “Superman” Robot Lifts 80 Times Its Own Weight
- 2013-06-16: Cat-like Robot Hails From Switzerland