Those who attended the Security & Safety Trade Expo (RISCON) in Tokyo might have caught a whiff of this special robotic patient who actually exhibits the known symptoms of the H1N1 flu virus, where it was specially developed to be a realistic training aid for medical workers. Apart from its human-like skin, the robot is also able to sweat, convulse, moan and cry tears – nice thing it does not pee.
Next Story: Altoids tin hack
- 2014-03-24: Masked Animatronic Robot Dances In An Extremely Lifelike Manner
- 2014-01-06: KEECKER Connected Robot Unveiled
- 2013-12-12: Polycom RealPresence in the new Anybots Q(X) Virtual Presence
- 2013-09-05: “Superman” Robot Lifts 80 Times Its Own Weight
- 2013-06-16: Cat-like Robot Hails From Switzerland