Rohm paraded their thin, lightweight and flexible OLED lights at CEATEC – these were enough to wow whoever laid eyes on them, too bad there is no follow-up news of having these make their way to the real world in a more practical manner anytime soon.
Next Story: Nokia Booklet 3G heading to Germany
- 2014-04-10: BMW OLED Laser Lights To Shape The Future Of Vehicle Lighting Systems
- 2014-01-06: LG Gallery OLED EA8800: Slim And Smart 55 HDTV
- 2013-12-31: Samsung Rumored To Increase OLED Panel Production Capacity By 33% In 2014
- 2013-12-02: Samsung Flexible OLED TV Rumored To Be Unveiled At CES 2014
- 2013-10-02: Sony 56-inch 4K OLED Prototype