Android-powered smartphones look set to rule the roost or at least post a decent challenge to the iPhone sometime next year as more and more manufacturers unveil phones that support that operating system. Another Android-powered handset would be the Sciphone N21 which comes with dual SIM support, running on a Marvell PXA 310 624MHz processor, a 3″ 240 x 400 resolution touchscreen display, 128MB RAM, 256MB ROM, a microSD memory card slot, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity, a built-in G-sensor and a 5-megapixel camera with auto focus to boot. Unfortunately, there is no 3G support – what gives?!RELATED
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Follow: Android, smartphones,
- Seen at: clonedinchina