Folks living in the US will be pleased to know that the Sony Ericsson Aino is finally launching in that part of the world a few months after its announcement, where it will retail for $599.99 a pop while featuring specifications such as tri-band HSPA and Wi-Fi connectivity, a 432 x 240 resolution display, an 8.1-megapixel CMOS sensor for its camera to take stunning picks, Remote Play support for your convenience and a microSDHC memory card slot. This ought to shale things up a bit in the market with its rather high-end specifications as this device occupies a niche that few have trod before. [Press Release]
Next Story: Motorola DROID from Verizon Wireless
- 2013-03-01 Sony Ericsson Windows Phone Jolie Prototype Arrives On eBay
- 2012-07-13 Sony to maintain Sony Ericsson logo for a while more?
- 2012-06-04 Sony Ericsson "Julie" Windows Phone prototype spotted in video
- 2012-03-09 Sony Ericsson Windows Phone prototype up for grabs on eBay
- 2012-02-23 Ice Cream Sandwich beta ROM available for Sony Xperia phones