At CEATEC 09, we noticed that Sony’s new obsession is 3D, most notably with TVs and projectors, but look at this: it is a holographic display that would allow you to move around and see the side or back of the object. The prototype will be shown at Digital Contents Expo in Tokyo. Given the shape of the object, I bet that there’s something spinning in there and it might look like this, but details are still scarce. Some people are excited about the prospect of having a snow-globe PSP, but we’re very far from a consumer application other than a very cool 3D Tamagochi. Stay tuned!
Next Story: Asus to release Android smartphone
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)
- 2012-01-09 Sony Handycam Lineup New Features
- 2012-01-09 Sony Handycam HDR-TD20V with 3D
- 2012-01-09 Sony Crystal LED Display Prototype