[CEATEC 09] As I walked around, I noticed that many booths’ companies were working with Android. Most of them were software companies that build Android software. Others were making photo frames or other usually “dumb” devices, hoping that Android would give those devices a “brain transplant”. As we move forward, I totally expect all kinds of devices to run on Android, it is the poster-child of embedded Linux that everybody wanted: backed by a major player, tons of apps, tons of developers, economical perspectives, and a market… (yes, the photo is really a working Android robot)
Next Story: Zenrin GPS application for the PSP
- 2013-10-03 TDK Heat-Assisted Magnetic Recording Boosts HDD Capacity (HAMR)
- 2013-10-03 Mitsubishi Car Display System Sports Free Form Screen
- 2013-10-03 This Nissin Cup Noodle Has Touched The Allspark!
- 2013-10-03 NTT docomo Showcases Dragon Quest Metal Slime Smartphone
- 2013-10-03 Mazda Shakin’ Racer App Gives Your Arm A Workout