Just when you thought that Subaru made nothing but high-powered rally cars, they have come up with the AV-S1 robot that is able to clean up to 3,000 m²/hour – basically triple that of their human counterparts. Best of all is, they won’t be organizing a strike anytime soon even when you underpay them or remove their oil subsidies. Features include a bunch of obstacle sensors that will help the AV-S1 maintain a distance of about 20cm between themselves and surrounding walls. The robots are even smart enough to ride the elevators between floors to complete their routine.
Next Story: Nokia Booklet 3G pre-orders at Best Buy
- 2014-03-24: Masked Animatronic Robot Dances In An Extremely Lifelike Manner
- 2014-01-06: KEECKER Connected Robot Unveiled
- 2013-12-12: Polycom RealPresence in the new Anybots Q(X) Virtual Presence
- 2013-09-05: “Superman” Robot Lifts 80 Times Its Own Weight
- 2013-06-16: Cat-like Robot Hails From Switzerland