We’ve previously covered some details on the upcoming iMacs, MacBooks and Mac mini. Now it seems that searches on the Dutch and Italian version of Google comes up with ads for a “brand new”, “ultra thin” iMac, which is available in 20 and 24-inch models; a “thinner, lighter and stronger” MacBook; a “faster and more affordable” Mac mini. It certainly seems that an official announcement should be just around the corner, and we certainly hope that it will live up to what these ads are advertising at the moment. Stay tuned!
Next Story: $1.1m For A Sarah Palin Signed Xbox 360
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-03-23: 12-Inch MacBook Rumored Once Again
- 2014-03-12: Broken MacBook Pro Fixed By Being 'Cooked' In An Oven
- 2014-02-18: Apple Patent Suggests MacBooks With Touch Controls
- 2014-02-13: Apple Confirms Suppliers Do Not Use Conflict Minerals
- 2012-10-19: Retina MacBook Pro 13 to start at $1699?
- 2012-06-05: Apple rumored to refresh the majority of its Mac computers at WWDC
- 2011-10-26: Apple MacBook Air and Mac Mini EFI firmware gets updates