Want an in-dash entertainment system that also helps you arrive at your destination using the route of your choice? The TomTom GO I-90 is here to help, where it will feature preloaded European maps to provide full radio integration with the car speakers for audio, catering for spoken instructions alongside the ability to offer hands-free phone conversations thanks to Bluetooth connectivity. A USB port behind makes good for one to connect an iPod or other compatible players to keep you entertained throughout the journey. The TomTom GO I-90 will retail for £550 when it hits Europe later this December – pricey, if you consider the fact that that does not include the recommended installation costs.
- 2014-04-02: TomTom Runner Cardio GPS Sport Watch Announced
- 2014-01-03: TomTom Go Series with TomTom Traffic
- 2013-07-25: TomTom To Add Real-Time Traffic To BlackBerry 10 Maps App
- 2013-02-14: TomTom Rider, A Motorcycle GPS Guidance System
- 2013-02-05: TomTom Launches TomTomTaxi iPhone App For Taxi Hailing Service
- 2012-10-04: TomTom for Android makes its way into the Google Play store
- 2012-08-29: TomTom for Android to be announced at IFA