Toshiba has just announced its Dynario, an external power source which is capable of delivering power to mobile digital consumer products. Fitting into your palm comfortably, the Dynario is the first Direct Methanol Fuel Cell (DMFC) product from Toshiba that delivers juice from a USB cable to a compatible device of your choice. Launching in Japan first, it will come in a limited number of just 3,000 units.
Next Story: Xbox 360 could get Blu-ray drive
- 2014-04-17 Toshiba’s MicroSD Memory Cards Are World’s Fastest
- 2014-04-17 Toshiba Shows How Project Ara's Modularity Can Be Applied To Wearables
- 2014-04-16 Toshiba Satellite P55t Notebook Launches Next Week
- 2014-03-27 Toshiba Canvio Desk Desktop External Hard Drive Revealed
- 2014-03-19 Toshiba Canvio Wireless Adapter