Toshiba’s K01, K02 and L01 phones aren’t out on an official basis yet, but they’re already making their rounds in CEATEC, with the Windows Mobile 6.5-powered K01 sporting a generous 4.1″ WVGA touchscreen display and a full QWERTY keyboard in a 15mm thin chassis. As for the Toshiba K02, this model will feature a couple of displays, running on a similar operating system with a 10-key keyboard to boot. Last but not least would be the MID-lookalike Toshiba L01, where you get a massive 7″ WVGA display (good luck, battery!) running on Windows Mobile 6.5 as well. Hopefully they’ll incorporate Toshiba’s green technology as shown at CEATEC as well.
Next Story: Rohm OLED lights
- 2014-04-16: Toshiba Satellite P55t Notebook Launches Next Week
- 2014-03-27: Toshiba Canvio Desk Desktop External Hard Drive Revealed
- 2014-03-19: Toshiba Canvio Wireless Adapter
- 2014-03-19: Toshiba 4K Satellite P50t Laptops Set To Arrive
- 2014-02-25: Toshiba Launches TransMemory Pro USB 3.0 Flash Drive