It looks like Verizon has begun its attack on Apple’s iPhone, with leaked information pointing that Verizon is planning an upcoming ad series cheekily nicknamed “iDoesn’t”, specifically targeting things that the “iDevice” doesn’t do. When it comes to mudslinging, we’re fairly sure that businesses are fairly good at putting the competition down, so it’s no surprise to see the list of things that the iPhone doesn’t do (pictured above). What do you think? Would you still go for the iPhone, or check out an Android-powered device?
Next Story: Windows 7 Powered LaVie M
- 2014-04-21: Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-04-21: Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20: Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Makes Its Way Onto Android
- 2014-04-18: Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2011-10-26: Gooapple V5 caught on video
- 2011-06-09: Gooapple phone combines the best of both worlds
- 2011-04-01: HTC Thunderbolt outsells the iPhone 4 on Verizon?