It looks like Verizon has begun its attack on Apple’s iPhone, with leaked information pointing that Verizon is planning an upcoming ad series cheekily nicknamed “iDoesn’t”, specifically targeting things that the “iDevice” doesn’t do. When it comes to mudslinging, we’re fairly sure that businesses are fairly good at putting the competition down, so it’s no surprise to see the list of things that the iPhone doesn’t do (pictured above). What do you think? Would you still go for the iPhone, or check out an Android-powered device?
Next Story: Windows 7 Powered LaVie M
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2011-10-26: Gooapple V5 caught on video
- 2011-06-09: Gooapple phone combines the best of both worlds
- 2011-04-01: HTC Thunderbolt outsells the iPhone 4 on Verizon?